The HVAC system inside your home is responsible for keeping you comfortable. This means it works properly in the summer to keep you from melting in the heat and warm during the winter months when temperatures dip. When your system is in need of repair or a complete replacement, you will want to hire a quality HVAC company to complete the work.
Where do you look for a quality HVAC company? How do you find one?
While every homeowner does their research differently, there are specific websites you can look to find qualified technicians. To best help you discover licensed, respected, and quality HVAC companies, we have compiled the best place to look while doing your research.
Arizona ROC Website
This is possibly one of the most important websites to look at when you are looking for a quality HVAC company. The Arizona Registrar of Contractors is the agency responsible for providing licenses to companies who qualify. They also investigate and work to resolve complaints against licensed contractors. You can view open cases on the ROC website.
You will only want to hire a company that holds appropriate licenses for the work you would like completed. Additionally, a reliable company should be very willing to provide you with a copy of their licenses. If they are not, you may want to keep looking for a company that will. You can double check for their licenses on the ROC website.
While you are asking for their licenses, be sure the company carries appropriate insurance. Again, a quality company should be willing to offer this information. If they do not have insurance, you could end up paying for more than a simple repair or an entire new installation.
Third Party Review Websites
Online platforms that allow consumers to provide their opinion about products and/or services to specific businesses are a great place to look for quality roofers. These websites allow users to post positive or negative feedback about a company and, most of the time, these reviews cannot be altered, deleted, or hidden by the company.
What to look for on review websites:
- Has the company responded to the reviews? If they have, that is a good sign whether the review is positive or negative. This can tell you that the company cares about the customer’s satisfaction and shows respect.
- How often is the company receiving a review? Many consumers only trust the most recent reviews of a company.
What websites to look at:
- Google: As a very trusted and large player in the review game, Google is a great source to look to for guidance in choosing an HVAC company. With their main focus on the consumer experience, Google has made it easy to read reviews along with other pertinent information about the company. It is important to note that just because a company is shown at the top of Google’s results, does not necessarily mean they are the best.
- Google ratings are 1-5 stars, with a 5 star rating being the best.
- 2C’s Cooling & Heating has a 4.7 star rating on Google!
- Better Business Bureau (BBB): Another trusted source of information about the integrity of a cooling and heating company. The BBB grades businesses on trustworthiness and takes into account 17 factors based on objective information and actual incidences of behavior.
- BBB rating system is an A+ through F scale, with an A+ being the best.
- We have an “A” rating on BBB.
- Yelp: Popular for restaurants, Yelp has gained traction as a popular review site for all businesses in recent years. While Yelp is a great source of information, they hide select reviews and only show those they deem as helpful and honest. We recommend scrolling to the bottom of reviews and click to read reviews that are not recommended as authentic reviews get filtered.
- Yelp ratings are 1-5 stars, with a 5 star rating being the best.
- View our Yelp profile here.
- Facebook: Most homeowners do not think to look to social media for business reviews, but it can be a great source. Facebook is similar to Google in that they make it easy to read honest reviews and for consumers to find them.
- Facebook ratings are 1-5 stars, with a 5 star rating being the best.
- View our reviews and like us on Facebook.
While you are looking on Facebook for consumer reviews, check out the company’s profile and page. Not every HVAC company is on social media or active, and that does not mean they are not a quality company. However, companies that are active on social media can provide insight into their business.
What to look for on a company’s profile?
- Completed Projects: These types of photos can give you an idea about the final product you can expect from the company. Other behind the scenes photos can show you how the company works. Both are a great source of information as a consumer.
- Specials: HVAC companies and various manufacturers sometimes offer special pricing or incentives on new units or repair services. Social media is a great place to share this information and is something you should look for while on their page. Be sure to ask about them too when you schedule your estimate.
Dedication & Quality HVAC Contractor
Finding a trusted and quality contractor can be, but does not need to be, a daunting task. Doing your own background research into a company can help you not only while you are purchasing a new unit, but also in the future if something breaks or you need service. It may also end up saving your wallet in the end too!
2C’s Cooling & Heating is your East Valley HVAC contractor! Our team is dedicated to providing quality customer service and works hard for your comfort. We are licensed and insured for your added peace of mind in addition to continued education on the latest products and technologies. Our goal is to provide you with the best possible service to take care of you and your needs. If you are seeking support in finding the best new system for your East Valley home, contact our office to schedule a FREE estimate.
Are you seeking a trusted HVAC contractor?
About 2C’s Cooling & Heating
2C’s Cooling & Heating proudly serves the East Valley, Arizona with high quality HVAC services. We are here to serve you and all of your cooling and heating needs. Our team is prepared to tackle whatever cooling project you have.